Reserving it is easy as 1 2 3...
Reservations will not be confirmed until your deposit and usage fee have been received and all paperwork has been completed.
- There is a security deposit in the amount of $200 that can be made in cash or by check made payable to Porter Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary. (Deposits will be promptly refunded once the dunking booth has been returned to the fire department in good working condition.)
- A usage fee in the amount of $100 can be submitted with the security deposit in cash or check made payable to Porter Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary.
- Complete the Hold Harmless Agreement 2007
Borrower must be at least 18 years of age, provide a copy of their current driver’s license as well as valid auto insurance card. A Hold Harmless Agreement must be completed and signed for every rental.
- For towing a 2” ball is needed
- You are responsible for providing your own softballs
- Dunk Tanks can be picked up on the day of rental between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
Dunk Tanks must be returned to the fire department on the day of rental between 7:30a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- To verify the overall condition of the equipment, Dunking Booth’s must be inspected by a fire fighter or member of the Ladies Auxiliary upon pick up from and return to the fire department.
To check availability or reserve a Dunking Booth please contact:
Phone: 281-354-6666 (M-F 8:00a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
We look forward to helping make your next event fun!
DUNKING FOR FUN!
School/Church/Team Fundraisers, Family Events, Birthdays, Festivals and more!
Porter Fire Dept Ladies Auxiliary is proud to be accepting your reservations.